👋 The role
As Hearts Radiant grows, we are participating in more projects, starting collaborations with companies, partners, universities, research groups. We also have more team members, internal operations as well as data from different sources, customers to assist, etc. We need someone to help us organizing everything related to the operational side of things of this different projects. Major tasks are:
- Support to the exec team with project management, dashboards, research, reports and managing status and progress.
- Coordinate content organization inside the app; work with Head of Trainers and Head of Longevity and organize the training schedule, surveys, itineraries.
- Manage and control trainers in coordination with Content Production and Live events, including monthly report to finance of total hours made and adjustments for payments and participating in the hiring process of new trainers.
- Coordinate actions with external providers (e.g. ASO and marketing campaigns, audiovisual production)
- Control and support to the finance department in managing general admin and facilities expenses.
- Talk to customers, gather customer feedback
- Competitor analysis, product testing
- You are not scared to go LIVE in a video stream to talk to customers, becoming a voice of the company
- Coordinate marketing campaigns in social media (facebook, instagram); daily events, post sharing, post boosting, customer feedback recollection
- Coordinate Customer Success activities, such as follow ups from customer messages, execution of customer feedback campaigns
- PR actions including reaching out to media, keeping track of events of interest, organizing events, etc.
- If you come from a science background, you can also support our research and clinical trials or even lead parts of it or your own projects. The role will be quite flexible and liquid to optimize your skillsets with the demands of the business.
- Learn how to code and work on some internal tools to improve operations
What we’re looking for
- Background: you typically come from a Business Management, marketing, journalism, economics, but this is not an exclusive list. Engineers, math, physics also welcome, and Extra points if you come from a Healthcare background (nurse, physiotherapist, biologist, scientist...)
- You speak English fluently or bilingual.
- You are dependable, proactive, you enjoy getting your hands dirty, no job is too overwhelming. You don´t want for people to give you work. You find the most important necessity or priority by yourself.
- You solve problems. You consider yourself a problem solver.
- You are optimistic, you enjoy supporting and being part of a team, you make teams better, more fun.
- You are good with statistics and math. If you can do Python you get double points.
- You are very responsible, organized, and know how to structure your day efficiently to develop into a project manager, managing several projects at once.
- Brownie points:
- You are a good writer, e.g. you have a blog or published articles to show.
- You are a good audiovisual communicator, e.g. you do podcasts, youtube videos you can show.
- You have worked with visualization of data, you know how to extract insights from data.
- You have experience in online marketing and social media management
- You have organized large events
- You are good at public speaking, you can sell, you know how to influence people
- You love the longevity field, geroscience, working with seniors
👉 What's in it for you
- Working on healthy ageing is one of the most rewarding and fascinating fields of the moment.
- Company committed to building the best version of itself possible: culture, processes, personal growth, team collaboration, transparency, working environment.
- Work from our cool Valencia city offices.
- Ability to define the future of the company at every level. Be one of the first employees.
- High accountability environment, with very few yet high caliber people who will do many things, so a lot to learn.
- We trust you.
- We promise transparency and treating you like an adult.
- Package that rewards commitment to self improvement, proficiency and humanity.
- Fun retreats at the inner forests of Valencia. Our home setting is at Balneario de Cofrentes in the Valencia's mountains.
- We understand and respect personal life.
- Solid memes.
- No meetings on Fridays.
- Salary up to €26k, based on your skills and experience.
What to expect
- Subject matter experts in the field of longevity. You will learn a lot about it.
- A team with lots of seniority, experience and passion for the problem we are trying to solve.
- No dramas, no politics and no internal secrets. We will speak to you the way we speak in this job description.
- Accountability. No hiding. No excuses. We do what we promise.
- We will take our culture very seriously.
- Random peaks of work. But out of peak we will not make up random tasks just to extract more work from people. Go to the park. Read. Travel.
- To get your hands dirty when it is needed. To change roles and hats and help us succeed by doing things unrelated to this job description. To possibly learn a little bit of software development.
- We will care about your personal and profesional development. The moment we believe we cannot give you the right growth pathway for whatever reason, we will help you find other opportunities outside.
- You will make the company better. We will listen.
- To be important from your first day.
Apply here with a cover lette about why you care about this job and company, and why we should hire you, as well as your resume: email@example.com